Date: January 29-Feburary 9, 2020
Spiritual Director: Fr. Michael Delcambre
Join us for a journey of a lifetime on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. The Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord’s homeland. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, and it is an act of faith and prayer. Then travel to Rome and Vatican City to explore the history of the Catholic Church.
We are currently accepting registrations.Ask a Question
In His Footsteps
With a spiritual director to lead daily Mass and prayers, each day of your pilgrimage you will have time to renew and affirm your faith, to pray and reflect.
• Round Trip Airport Transfer
• Round Trip Airfare: Houston to Tel Aviv/Rome
• Accommodations: 3- or 4-star Hotels, Double Occupancy
• Meals (All Breakfasts and Dinners)
• Ground Transportation by Luxury Motor Coach
• Spiritual Director
• Magnificat Travel Escort
• Local, Catholic, Experienced and Multilingual Tour Guide
• Masses and Spiritual Activities Coordinated
• Cover Charges, Entrance Fees and/or Registration Fees
• Orientation & Pre-Departure Meetings
• Hospitality Packet
• Early Registration Discounts or Interest-Free Payment Plans Available
• Travel Cancellation & Interruption Insurance
• Tips ($190, Collected at Journey Departure)
• Lunches and Meals in Transit ($15-20/day)
• Single Room Supplement
• Flight Upgrades
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon of the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At Mt. Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the site of the Transfiguration, the last time Jesus was in the area of Galilee.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” at the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Church of the Primacy of St. Peter
• Mount of the Beatitudes
– St. Joseph’s Church/ Home of the Holy Family
– Grotto of the Annunciation
• Mount Tabor
• The Sea of Galilee (boat ride)
• Tabgha – site of the Miracle of Multiplication
• Holy Family Hospital of Bethlehem
• Church of the Nativity
• Shepherds’ Field
• Mount Carmel/Cave of Elijah
• Stella Maris
• Dead Sea
• Dead Sea Scrolls
Rome & Vatican City
• Basilica of St. Peter
• Tomb of St. John Paul II
• Basilica of St. Mary Major
• Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls
• Basilica of St. John Lateran
• The Colosseum
• Scala Sancta- Holy Stairs
• St. Callixtus Catacombs
• Vatican Museum
• Sistine Chapel
• Trevi Fountain
*Based on availability