Date: November 23-28, 2019
Spiritual Director: Fr. Mikel Polson
Take a journey to Mexico City, Mexico, to see sites significant to the apparitions of Our Lady of Guadalupe to St. Juan Diego.
St. Juan Diego
A Mother’s Heart
“I desire a church in this place where your people may experience my compassion. All those who sincerely ask my help in their work and in their sorrows will know my Mother’s Heart in this place.”
– Our Lady of Guadalupe
• Round-trip Airport Transfer by Luxury Motor Coach
• Round-trip Airfare to Mexico City, Mexico
• Ground Transportation by Luxury Motor Coach
• Hotel Accommodations – 4-Star (Double or Triple Occupancy)
• Meals (All Breakfasts and Dinners)
• Spiritual Director
• Local Experienced and Multi-lingual Guides
• Magnificat Travel Pilgrimage Escort
• Masses and Spiritual Activities Coordinated
• Orientation & Pre-Departure Meetings
• Cover Charges, Entrance Fees and/or Registration Fees
• Hospitality Packet
• Free Optional Payment Plan
• Travel Cancellation & Interruption Insurance
• Significant Foreign Exchange Rate Fluctuation
• Lunches and Meals While in Transit
• Tips: $60, Collected at Journey Departure
• Single Room Supplement
• Optional Visit to the National Museum of Anthropology
DAY 1: TRAVEL TO MEXICO CITY
Upon arrival, you will have a welcome dinner at your hotel. Visit the Cathedral. Ovenight in Mexico City.
DAY 2: MEXICO CITY
After breakfast, visit the site of the Fifth Apparition of Our Lady of Guadalupe at Tulpetlac in the Church of Healing. Following lunch, go to San Juan Teotihuacan, the most popular archeological area in Mexico. There, see the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the oldest structures in the region. Dinner and overnight in Mexico City.
DAY 3: MEXICO CITY
After breakfast, attend Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Next, tour the Basilica, where the Tilma of Juan Diego is located and stroll the grounds. Visit the hilltop Chapel of Tepeyac, where the history of Our Lady’s appearance in Guadalupe will be told. Also attend the world famous Folklore Ballet at the Palacio de Bellas Artes. Dinner and overnight in Mexico City.
DAY 4: PUEBLA & MEXICO CITY
Enjoy an excursion to Puebla to visit the Cathedral, which began construction in 1575. After a delay between 1626 and 1640, it was completed in 1648. Celebrate Mass at La Capilla del Rosario, the Gold Chapel. Visit the Church of the Holy Family, where the remains of Blessed Miguel Pro lay to rest. Fr. Pro was martyred during the Cristo Rey era at the beginning of the 20th century. Dinner and overnight in Mexico City.
DAY 5: MEXICO CITY
After breakfast, celebrate Mass at the Basilica of Guadalupe. Take the opportunity to visit the museum, spend time in prayer and enjoy favorite spots on the property. Attend a farewell banquet. Overnight in Mexico City.
DAY 6: MEXICO CITY
Free day with an optional visit to the National Museum of Anthropology. Depart for USA.
*Itinerary Subject to Change