Date: March 23-April 2, 2020
Spiritual Director: Fr. Louis Richard
Join us for a journey of a lifetime on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. The Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord’s homeland. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, and it is an act of faith and prayer.
If you are not a member of this parish, please check back soon for Open Registration or browse through some of our other journeys.Ask a Question
In His Footsteps
With a spiritual director to lead daily Mass and prayers, each day of your pilgrimage you will have time to renew and affirm your faith, to pray and reflect.
The Pilgrim Experience
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon of the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At Mt. Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the site of the Transfiguration, the last time Jesus was in the area of Galilee.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” at the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.
• Airport Transfer by Luxury Motor Coach
• Round Trip Airfare to Tel Aviv (TLV)
• Hotel Accommodations (3- or 4-star, Double Occupancy)
• Meals (All Breakfasts and Dinners)
• Ground Transportation by Luxury Motor Coach
• Spiritual Director: Fr. Louis Richard
• Magnificat Travel Escort
• Local, Catholic, Experienced and Multilingual Tour Guide
• Masses and Spiritual Activities Coordinated
• Cover Charges, Entrance Fees and/or Registration Fees
• Orientation & Pre-Departure Meetings
• Hospitality Packet
• Early Registration Discounts or Interest-Free Payment Plans Available
Add-ons & Exclusions
• Tips ($165, Collected at Journey Departure)
• Lunches ($20/day)
• Meals While in Transit
• Optional Single Room Supplement
• Flight Upgrades
• Travel Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Church of the Primacy of St. Peter
• Mount of the Beatitudes
– St. Joseph’s Church/ Home of the Holy Family
– Grotto of the Annunciation
• Mount Tabor
• Caesarea Philippi
• The Sea of Galilee (boat ride)
• Tabgha – site of the Miracle of Multiplication
• Church of the Nativity
• Shepherds’ Field [/two_fifth] [two_fifth]
• Mount of Olives
• St. Peter in Gallicantu
• Church of Dominus Flevit
• Via Dolorosa
• Holy Sepulchre
• St. Anne’s Church
• Pools of Bethesda
• Emmaus, Church and Ruins
• Mount Carmel/Cave of Elijah
• Stella Maris
• Dead Sea
• Dead Sea Scrolls
*Based on availability