Date: December 2-13, 2019
Spiritual Director: Fr. Mark Beard
Join us for a journey of a lifetime on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. The Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord’s homeland. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, and it is an act of faith and prayer.
In His Footsteps
With a spiritual director to lead daily Mass and prayers, each day of your pilgrimage you will have time to renew and affirm your faith; to pray and reflect.
Exclusions & Add-ons
• Travel Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
• Lunches ($20/day)
• Meals While in Transit
• Tips ($165 collected at journey departure)
• Single Room Supplement
• Flight Upgrades or Deviations
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Peter’s Primacy
• Mount of the Beatitudes
• Grotto of the Annunciation
• Mount Carmel
• Stella Maris
• Church of the Nativity
• Mount of Olives
• St. Peter in Gallicantu
• Via Dolorosa
• Holy Sepulcher
• St. Anne’s Church
• Pools of Bethesda
• Bethany (Home of Lazarus, Mary and Martha)
• Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria
• Cave of St. Jerome
• Caesarea Philippi
• Dead Sea Scrolls
• Mount Tabor with a Half-day Retreat
• Caesarea by the Sea
• Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee
• Tabgha, site of the Miracle of Multiplication
The Pilgrim Experience
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon of the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At Mt. Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the site of the Transfiguration, the last time Jesus was in the area of Galilee.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” at the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.