Date: October 12-21, 2020
Spiritual Director: Fr. Garrett McIntyre
Join us for a journey of a lifetime on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. The Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord’s homeland. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, and it is an act of faith and prayer.
Please complete all fields so we may better respond to your inquiry.
In His Footsteps
With a spiritual director to lead daily Mass and prayers, each day of your pilgrimage you will have time to renew and affirm your faith, to pray and reflect.
The Pilgrim Experience
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon of the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At Mt. Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the site of the Transfiguration, the last time Jesus was in the area of Galilee.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” at the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.
• Round-Trip Airport Transfer by Luxury Motor Coach
• Round Trip Airfare to Tel Aviv
• Hotel Accommodations (3- or 4-star, Double Occupancy)
• Meals (All Breakfasts and Dinners)
• Ground Transportation by Luxury Motor Coach
• Spiritual Director
• Magnificat Travel Escort
• Local, Catholic, Experienced and Multilingual Tour Guide
• Masses and Spiritual Activities Coordinated
• Cover Charges, Entrance Fees and/or Registration Fees
• Orientation & Pre-Departure Meetings
• Hospitality Packet
• Early Registration Discounts or Interest-Free Payment Plans Available
Add-ons & Exclusions
• Travel Cancellation & Interruption Insurance
• Tips ($140, Collected at Journey Departure)
• Lunches and Meals in Transit ($15-20/day)
• Single Room Supplement
• Flight Upgrades
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Peter’s Primacy
• Grotto of the Annunciation
• Stella Maris
• Church of the Nativity
• St. Peter in Gallicantu
• Via Dolorosa
• Holy Sepulchre
• St. Anne’s Church
• Dead Sea Scrolls
• Mount Tabor
• Caesarea Philippi
• Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee
• Tabgha, site of the Miracle of Multiplication
*Based upon availability