Date: June 7-18, 2020
Spiritual Director: Fr. Keith Pellerin
Join us for a journey of a lifetime on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. Then visit Oberammergau, Germany, for the Passion Play, which only happens once a decade.
If you are not a member of this parish, please check back soon for Open Registration or browse through some of our other journeys.Ask a Question
In Oberammergau, Germany, in 1633, after months of suffering and dying from the plague, the people pledged to act out the passion of our Lord, Jesus Christ every 10 years if the lives of the villagers would be spared.
The Pilgrim Experience
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon of the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At Mt. Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the site of the Transfiguration, the last time Jesus was in the area of Galilee.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” at the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Church of the Primacy of St. Peter
• Mount of the Beatitudes
– St. Joseph’s Church/ Home of the Holy Family
– Grotto of the Annunciation
• Mount Tabor
• Caesarea Philippi
• The Sea of Galilee (boat ride)
• Tabgha – site of the Miracle of Multiplication
• Church of the Nativity
• Mount of Olives
• St. Peter in Gallicantu
• Via Dolorosa
• Holy Sepulchre
• St. Anne’s Church
• Pools of Bethesda
• Dead Sea
• Dead Sea Scrolls
• The Passion Play
• Neuschwanstein Castle
• Home of Blessed Seelos
*Based on availability