Date: September 9-20, 2019
Spiritual Director: Fr. Rusty Richard
Take a spiritual adventure through our Catholic Heritage in the Emerald Isle. Travel to the unbelievable holy ground of Ireland and learn how Irish Catholics forever changed our faith. Experience the unmatched beauty and serenity of the Ireland as we weave our way throughout the countryside. Then travel to London, England, to visit the Westminster Cathedral and Our Lady of the Rosary Shrine.
We are currently accepting registrations. Gateway: St. Martinville, LouisianaAsk a Question
“I went on pilgrimage to Ireland, where so much of our faith has its origins. I can truly say that my experience of pilgrimage has brought me to a new depth of spirituality.”
– Sister Laura Melancon
• Round-Trip Airport Transfer by Luxury Motor Coach to Houston
• Round-Trip Airfare from Houston
• Luxury Motor Coach While in Ireland & England
• Hotel Accommodations (3- and 4-star, Double Occupancy)
• Meals (All Breakfasts and Dinners)
• Spiritual Director
• Magnificat Travel Escort
• Masses and Spiritual Activities Coordinated
• Cover Charges, Entrance Fees and/or Registration Fees
• Orientation & Pre-Departure Meetings
• Hospitality Packet
• Early Registration Discounts or Interest-Free Payment Plans Available
Add-ons & Exclusions
• Tips ($144, Collected at Journey Departure)
• Significant Foreign Exchange Rate Fluctuation
• Travel Cancellation & Interruption Insurance
• Single Room Supplements
• Flight Upgrades and/or Deviations
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Killarney and Ring of Kerry, Kerry
• St. Colman’s Cathedral in Cobh, Cork
• Blarney Castle & Gardens, Cork
• Cliffs of Moher
• Shrine of Our Lady of Knock, Mayo
• Croagh Patrick – St. Patrick’s Holy Mountain
• St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin
• Trinity College and Book of Kells, Dublin
• Westminster Cathedral, London
• Buckingham Palace, London
• Broadway Show, London
COBH & KILLARNEY
Attend Mass at the Cathedral. Visit the site where the Titanic departed as well as the Immigrant Museum.
RING OF KERRY
Full day tour of the Ring of Kerry, a 100-mile journey where every turn of the road offers a new and wonderful view of mountains, lakes, valleys and hidden harbors. Travel via Killorglin, Cahirciveen, Waterville and Sneem.
Visit Muckross House and Gardens.
KILLARNEY & KNOCK
Attend Mass at the Cathedral of Killarney. Drive to Listowel and Tarbert, and take the ferry to Killimer. Continue on to the Cliffs of Moher.
Visit Ballintubber Abbey and Ireland’s National Marian Shrine. Visit the Basilica of Our Lady Queen of Ireland, Make the Way of the Cross on the Shrine’s Calvary, and visit the Knock Folk Museum. Free time for prayer and reflection in the Chapel of Reconciliation.
KNOCK & CONNEMARA
Full day tour of Connemara: set in the heart of the Connemara Mountains is the Kylemore Abbey, home of the Irish Benedictine Nuns. Visit the picturesque Abbey and enjoy a stroll to the beautifully restored Gothic Church. Picnic at Croagh Patrick, Ireland’s Holy Mountain.
KNOCK & DUBLIN
Travel to Dublin. Stop at Clonmacnoise, a monastic site overlooking the River Shannon. The extensive ruins include a cathedral, castle, round tower, numerous churches, two important high crosses and a large collection of early Christian grave slabs.
Travel to Glendalough, “The Glen of two lakes.” There, you will visit St. Kevin’s Shrine, which is a very significant site of the early Christians.
Visit Trinity College to view the Book of Kells and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. See Wellington Memorial.
Visit Westminster Cathedral and Our Lady of the Rosary Shrine. Take a bus tour of the city and see Buckingham Palace. Also enjoy a Broadway show.
*Subject to Change