• Round trip transportation to Houston
• Round trip airfare from Houston to New Mexico
• Housing at a Retreat Center in the Gallup Diocese
• Ground Transportation by Motor Coach
• All Meals While on Mission
• Trip to Santa Fe to see the Miraculous Staircase
• Mission Director/Magnificat Travel Escort
• Work Project Materials and Tools
• Mission Formation Meetings
• Hospitality packet/T-shirt
• Travel Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
• Bus Driver Tips
• Interest-Free Payment Plans Available
Add-ons and Exclusions
• Flight upgrades or deviations
• Meals While in Transit
• Luggage Fees
Pricing and Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
While in New Mexico you will:
Work projects include working with the poor, elderly or children on the Zuni Reservation or in the Diocese of Gallup. We go where the need is the greatest.
Past projects include working on the Zuni Reservation, renovating convents and schools in the diocese, and assisting the Little Sisters of the Poor in their care for the elderly poor.
See the Miraculous Staircase at the Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe.