Date: June 1-10, 2018
Spiritual Directors: Fr. Ted Dziak, S.J., and Fr. Robert Gerlich, S.J.
Visit the Heart and Home of St. Ignatius of Loyola on a pilgrimage to Spain with Loyola University of New Orleans.
Add-ons & Exclusions
• Travel cancellation/interruption insurance
• Tips ($10 per day, collected at departure)
• Significant foreign exchange rate fluctuation
• Single room supplements
• Flight upgrades and/or deviations
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Birthplace of St. Ignatius
• Basilica of St. Ignatius where we will celebrate Mass
• The Magdalena Hospital
• Shrine of Our Lady of Olatz
• Casa Balda
• Shrine of Our Lady of Aranzazu
• Castle of Javier
• Basilica of St. Francis Xavier, St. Ignatius’ good friend
• Cave of St. Ignatius