Date: November 18 – 27, 2022
Spiritual Directors: Fr. Donald Bernard and Fr. Christopher Cambre
Join us on a pilgrimage to Poland, celebrating the 15th Anniversary of the Founding of John Paul the Great Academy. Experience the country where St. John Paul II was born, served, answered the call to the priesthood and began to change the world.
Registrations for this journey are reserved for members of the JPG Community.
Please complete all fields so we may better respond to your inquiry.
Join us for the Orientation Meeting
Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
John Paul the Great Academy – Refectory
1522 Carmel Drive, Lafayette, La.
• St. James Church
• Franciscan Monastery & Museum (St. Maximilian Kolbe)
• Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa (Black Madonna)
Krakow and Wadowice
• Wawel Cathedral
• Wawel Palace
• St. Mary’s Basilica
• Wieliczka Salt Mine
• Underground Cathedral of St. Kinga
• Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory (Museum)
• Convent of Our Lady of Mercy
• Sanctuary of The Divine Mercy and Shrine of St. Faustina
• Chapel of the Miraculous Image of the Divine Mercy
• St. John Paul II Shrine
– Have No Fear! John Paul II Center
• Concentration Camp
• Cell of St. Maximilian Kolbe
• St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross (Edith Stein)
Ask a Question