January 22-27, 2020
Join Holy Savior Menard and stand for life at the largest March for Life in Washington, D.C. in January 2020. Also visit New York City!
March for Life
March for Life
Join hundreds of thousands of people in the largest March for Life.
Religious Sites in D.C.
See Religious Sites in D.C.
See religious sites such as the Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.
• Round-Trip Airport Transfer by Luxury Motor Coach
• Round-Trip Airfare
• Accommodations: 3-star Hotels
Quadruple Occupancy for Students and Adults.
Please note: With four adults in a room, the adults would
share beds — two in a king bed and two on a sofa bed.
• Meals: All Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
• Magnificat Travel Escort
• Luxury Motor Coach in D.C., Maryland, & New York City
• Masses & Spiritual Activities Coordinated
• Cover Charges, Entrance Fees and Registration Fees
• Orientation and Pre-Departure Meetings
• Hospitality Packet
• Early Registration Discounts or Free Optional Payment Plan
Add-ons & Exclusions
• Tips ($30/person)
• Meals Not Specifically Included
• Single, Double or Triple Room Supplements
• Checked Bag Fees, If Applicable
• Travel Insurance
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• March for Life
• Youth Mass
• National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
• Union Station
• Monuments & Memorials
• Arlington National Cemetery
• Smithsonian Museums
• Franciscan Monastery
• Night Prayers at the
Dominican House of Studies
• Holocaust Museum
• Shrine of St. John Paul II
• National Shrine of the Grotto of Lourdes
• National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
• Mount St. Mary’s University