September 2-11, 2018
Join us for a journey of a lifetime on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land with St. Joseph Catholic Church of French Settlement, Louisiana. Fr. Jason Palermo will serve as spiritual director, and the Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord’s homeland. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, and an act of faith and prayer.
We are currently accepting registrations. Gateway: New Orleans, Louisiana.Book Now Ask a Question
In His Footsteps
With a spiritual director to lead daily Mass and prayers, each day of your pilgrimage you will have time to renew and affirm your faith; to pray and reflect.
Exclusions & Add-ons
• Lunches ($10-15/day)
• Tips ($150 collected at journey departure)
• Significant Foreign Exchange Rate Fluctuation
• Single Room Supplements
• Flight Upgrades or Deviations
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Peter’s Primacy
• Mount Carmel
• Stella Mares
• Ceasarea Phillipi
• Mt. Tabor
• Shepherd’s Field
• Church of the Nativity
• Grotto of the Annunciation
• Mount of the Beatitudes
• Mount of Olives
• St. Peter in Gallicantu
• Via Dolorosa
• Holy Sepulchre
• St. Anne’s Church
• Pools of Bethesda
• Qumran & Dead Sea Scrolls
The Pilgrim Experience
• In Cana, pilgrims with spouses renew their wedding vows.
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon of the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At Mt. Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the site of the Transfiguration, the last time Jesus was in the area of Galilee.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” at the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.