Date: May 11-20, 2020
Spiritual Director: Fr. Lambert Lein, S.V.D.
Celebrating a century of spiritual influence, Holy Ghost Catholic Church will host a pilgrimage to the Holy Land in the year of the church’s 100th anniversary. The Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord’s homeland. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, and it is an act of faith and prayer.Ask a Question
Please complete all fields so we may better respond to your inquiry.
In His Footsteps
With a spiritual director to lead daily Mass and prayers, each day of your pilgrimage you will have time to renew and affirm your faith, to pray and reflect.
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon of the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At Mt. Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the site of the Transfiguration, the last time Jesus was in the area of Galilee.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” at the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.
• Spiritual Director
• Round-trip transfer to airport on luxury motor coach
• Round- trip airfare to Tel Aviv
• Accommodations (3 or 4-star hotels, double occupancy)
• Meals (all breakfasts and dinners)
• Magnificat Travel escort
• Catholic, local, experienced, multi-lingual guide
• Ground transportation by luxury motor coach
• Masses and spiritual activities coordinated
• Cover charges, entrance fees, and/or registration fees
• Orientation and pre-departure meetings
• Hospitality packet
• Distribution of tips
Add-ons and Exclusions
• Tips ($160) collected at journey departure
• Lunches and meals while in transit
• Single room supplement
• Flight upgrades
• Travel cancellation and interruption insurance
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
• Church of the Primacy of St. Peter
• Mount of the Beatitudes
– St. Joseph’s Church/Home of the Holy Family
– Grotto of the Annunciation
• Mount Tabor
• Caesarea Philippi
• Ein Karem
– Church of the Visitation
• The Sea of Galilee (boat ride)
• Tabgha – site of the Miracle of Multiplication
• Jordan River
• Church of the Nativity
• Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria
• Shepherds’ Field
• Mount of Olives
• St. Peter in Gallicantu
• Dormition Abbey on Mt. Zion
• The Upper Room
• Church of Dominus Flevit
• Via Dolorosa
• Holy Sepulchre
• Mount Carmel/Cave of Elijah
• Stella Maris
• Dead Sea Scrolls
• Dead Sea
*Based on availability