Date: November 18 – 27, 2023
Spiritual Directors: Fr. Mitchell Guidry and Fr. Clinton Sensat
Join us for a journey of a lifetime on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. The Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord’s homeland. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, and it is an act of faith and prayer.
Please complete all fields so we may better respond to your inquiry.
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon on the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At. Mount Tabor, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the Church of the Transfiguration.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” on the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.
• Church of the Primacy of St. Peter
• Mount of the Beatitudes
– St. Joseph’s Church/ Home of the Holy Family
– Grotto of the Annunciation
• Mount Tabor
• The Sea of Galilee (boat ride)
• Tabgha – site of the Miracle of Multiplication
• Basilica of the Visitation
• Church of the Nativity
• Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria
• Shepherds’ Field
• Mount of Olives
• St. Peter in Gallicantu on Mt. Zion
• The Upper Room on Mt. Zion
• Dormition Abbey on Mt. Zion
• Church of the Pater Noster
• Via Dolorosa
• Holy Sepulchre
• Israel Museum/Dead Sea Scrolls
• Mount Carmel/Cave of Elijah
• Stella Maris
• Dead Sea
• Jordan River
• Mount of Temptation
*Based on availability