Date: November 7 – 16, 2023
Spiritual Director: Fr. Matthew Graham
Join us for a journey of a lifetime on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. The Scriptures will come alive as you visit Our Lord’s homeland. It is an encounter that has changed the lives of many pilgrims, and it is an act of faith and prayer.
Please complete all fields so we may better respond to your inquiry.
• At the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon of the Mount, pilgrims celebrate Mass in the garden overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Pilgrims renew their Baptismal promises at the Jordan River.
• At Mt. Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration, pilgrims feel the presence of God at the site of the Transfiguration, the last time Jesus was in the area of Galilee.
• At the Church of the Visitation, where Mary and Elizabeth met while both pregnant, pilgrims hear the Magnificat in multiple languages.
• Pilgrims take a “floating experience” at the Dead Sea.
Adapted from experiences by Luis A. Meza, M.D.
Carmelite Monastery, Lafayette La.
• Church of the Primacy of St. Peter
• Mount of the Beatitudes
– St. Joseph’s Church/ Home of the Holy Family
– Grotto of the Annunciation
• Mount Tabor
• The Sea of Galilee (boat ride)
• Tabgha – site of the Miracle of Multiplication
• Church of the Nativity
• Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria
• Shepherds’ Field
• Mount of Olives
• St. Peter in Gallicantu
• Church of Dominus Flevit
• Via Dolorosa
• Holy Sepulchre
• Israel Museum
• Mount Carmel/Cave of Elijah
• Stella Maris
• Dead Sea
• Dead Sea Scrolls
• Jordan River
*Based on availability