Date: May 27-June 5, 2022
Spiritual Directors: Fr. Blake Dubroc
Take a pilgrimage to Italy. Visit Vatican City, the epicenter of our Catholic faith and see historical and cultural sites in Assisi, Florence and Rome.
This pilgrimage is designed for young adults and the “young at heart”.
Please complete all fields so we may better respond to your inquiry.
Join us for the Orientation Meeting
Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
Our Lady of Wisdom – Library
501 East St. Mary St., Lafayette, La.
• Round-trip airport transfer by luxury motor coach
• Round trip airfare
• Hotel accommodations (3 0r 4-star, double or triple occupancy)
• Ground transportation by luxury motor coach
• Meals (all breakfasts and dinners)
• Spiritual Director
• Magnificat Travel Escort
• Local experienced and multilingual tour guides
• Masses and spiritual activities coordinated
• Cover charges, entrance fees, and/or registration fees
• Orientation and Pre-departure meetings
• Hospitality packet
• Early registration discounts or interest-free payment plans available
Exclusions & Add-ons
• Taxes & fees
• Travel Insurance
• Lunches and meals while in transit
• Tips ($120, collected at journey departure)
• Single room supplement
• Flight upgrades
• Significant foreign exchange rate fluctuation
Pricing & Payment
Please call for pricing.
For more information:
Toll free: 877.454.7469
Rome & Vatican City
• Basilica of St. Peter
• Tomb of St. John Paul II
• Scavi Tour, if available
• Basilica of St. Mary Major
• Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls
• Basilica of St. John Lateran
• The Colosseum (Outside view)
• The Pantheon
• Scala Sancta – Holy Stairs
• Vatican Museums
• Sistine Chapel
• Basilica of St. Peter in Chains
• Trevi Fountain
• Piazza Navona